Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Comparison between my view of life and when I first began college with my view of life now.

My main focus when I first began college was establishing independence away from my parents. Back then I expected life to be smooth sailing because I was so accustomed to living a sheltered and spoiled life. I clearly had no idea what I was in for and during my early years in college I had one rude awakening. Looking back, I now appreciate the hard lessons I learned from the choices I made. And that’s all they were – choices-if I had the opportunity to re live that part of my life all over again, there probably wouldn’t be that many changes I would make. One of the things that I learned is that one’s experiences can either make or break a person. I choose to use my experiences as stepping stones in pursuit of my dreams. Now, I view life much more seriously.

No comments: